This is a list that I update DAILY of dinners, apps, snacks, and desserts…Most are healthy and do not pertain to certain diets or lifestyles. However, most are keto approved, beach body approved, and isagenix approved. I have made every single one on here and they are all delicious. Some I made and some are from Pinterest or instagram. Enjoy!
Fave Dinner/Apps Ideas
- Roasted spaghetti squash with low sugar tomato sauce and ground turkey with basil, Italian seasoning, and any other spice of your choice
- Edameme Spaghetti (We got it from Costco, or Explore Asia Organic Edamame Spaghetti, 8 Ounce– Add grilled chicken, avocado oil and Pesto Basil Sauce. Voila!
- 20 minute skillet blackened shrimp fajitas- In a large bowl, add 1 pound of peeled and deveined shrimp, 1 tbsp of McCormick Gourmet Organic Chili Powder, 1.75 oz, 2 tsp of McCormick Paprika, 18.4 oz, 1 tsp of onion powder, and salt and pepper. Set this aside. Then in a medium skillet over medium high heat, add 1 tbsp of olive oil, bell peppers, and onion. You can also use Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil 1 L. Saute until 5-7 minutes or until tender. Add 1 tbsp of olive or avocado oil and shrimp and cod for 2-3 minutes until no longer pink. Serve in tortillas with avocado or guacamole!
- Low Carb Taco Skillet- Brown (organic grass fed) ground beef in skillet. Slowly add 1/2 cup salsa, 2 tsp chili powder, salt and pepper, and 2 cups of shredded cabbage to pan and bring to low boil. Cover and reduce heat to medium for 10-12 minutes or until cabbage soft. Turn off heat and mix in shredded Mexican cheese. Add avocado! Low Carb Taco Skillet on Pinterest
- Salmon Pasta- Pan fry salmon in avocado pil, salt, pepper, lemon pepper and lemon Juice. Cook and drain red lentil pasta and add 1 tbsp butter and 1/2 cup shredded kale, stir. Add in pesto and top with parmesan!
- Easy Creamy Three Ingredient Pasta- Cook red lentil pasta and a tub of tomato basil hummus and arugula. Takes 10 minutes!
- Cauliflower macro lasagna- riced cauliflower drained in a paper towel- take all the excess liquid out. In a large deep skillet, Sauté diced onions and garlic, add in lean ground turkey, sprinkle sage, sea salt, pepper, fennel seeds and add the cauliflower. Mix altogether and add in marinara sauce and top with fresh mozzarella cheese circles and Parmesan cheese. Cover skillet with tin foil and bake for 15 at 400. Remove foil and bake again for 3-5 minutes!
- Sausage and Apple Stuff Acorn Squash- Cut ends of acorn squash, cut in half and cut out middle, sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper and bake for 40 minutes at 400. In another pain add 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1 diced onion, 2 stalks of diced celery, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp rosemary, 3 cloves of garlic, 1/2 lb of ground sausage, 1 died Macintosh apples, 1 cup Low Carb Seasoned Bread Crumbs – LC Foods – All Natural – Sugar Free – Diabetic Friendly – 5.8 oz, 1/2 cup parmesan and mix altogether in pan. Pour the mixture into the acorn squash boats! Amazing for fall!
- Tuna cakes with jalapeños and cilantro. These are soooooo good. Hudson LOVED these! We actually used the primal kitchen chipotle lime mayonnaise on them and it added the perfect kick! If you don’t like tuna, you can do chicken burgers instead. Just replace the tuna with chicken. Tuna cakes
- This might sound weird, but I think I eat this everyday for lunch. Canned chicken salad (I love the Costco ones), with Sir Kensington Avocado Oil Mayo and 1 mini cup of guac all mixed together.
- Ground turkey with low sodium taco seasoning, shredded lettuce, avocado, organic Kirkland medium salsa, 1 cup black beans, shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Quinoa taco bake https://pin.it/ny4fwjk2iqeqos
- Grilled steak and broccoli with garlic
- This is quick and healthy! Extra lean ground beef with diced onions, shredded lettuce, con queso salsa and fire sauce (keto approved)- This is our go to easy meal. Cook through the ground beef and once browned, add the onions and sauté. I add Terrapin Ridge Farms Spicy Chipotle Garnishing Squeeze 9 OZ (Pack of 1) and then pour over shredded leafy greens or shredded iceberg, then add about 3-4 tbsp of con queso dip. SO DELICIOUS, easy and healthy!
- Zucchini noodles with shrimp and (Kirkland) pesto sauce. Sauté zucchini noodles, cook the shrimp in a skillet and add pesto and sautéed zucchini. Use ALL the spices. You can get the zucchini pre-cut or use OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer.
- Grilled chicken thighs with lemon garlic dressing (Chosen Foods Lemon Garlic Dressing and Marinade 12 oz.) and a veggie of your choice
- Ground turkey with steak seasoning, riced broccoli, and riced cauliflower (can get at Costco or Trader Joe’s). It can get dry so feel free to add more seasoning or a low carb sauce. Howie likes to add steak A1 sauce, but I like it plain.
- Egg whites with Aidell’s chicken apple sausage, broccoli and tomatoes
- Brown rice with Aidell’s Habanero apple sausage
- Mexican cauliflower rice https://pin.it/umdzolbw4jv2pv
- Lemon garlic shrimp https://pin.it/55txhqhyabf4wb
- Cauliflower fried rice with tons of veggies and low sodium soy sauce https://therecipecritic.com/cauliflower-fried-rice/
- Roasted spaghetti squash with Alfredo sauce and broccoli https://pin.it/vgwjb2nwjnpmxo
- Chicken burgers with sautéed mushrooms and avocado (I love the AMYLU chicken burgers at Costco)- I just grilled them or pan sear them on stove and serve with the mini guacamole cups or avocado!
- Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Spaghetti Squash- Roast the spaghetti squash- slice down middle, scoop out seeds and roast on foil at 400 for about 40 minutes. I usually place the halves upside down in olive oil. After this is done, make sure all seeds and gunk is out. Preheat oven to broil and spray non-stick skillet with avocado or olive oil over medium high. Add grilled chicken, season with salt and pepper sautéed and cooked through. I use frozen grilled. Put chicken on a plate and add a few tsp oil to same skillet. Add garlic, red pepper flakes and shallot. Sauté for a few minutes and add 2 cups broccoli. Season with salt and pepper and add a few tbsp of water and cover with lid. Let broccoli steam for about 2 minutes and add the chicken. Add 1 oz. cream cheese and 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth and mix everything until smooth. Then add in 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese until melted. Pour this into the spaghetti squash boat. Top with 1/4 cup of shredded cheese and broil until cheese is melted.
- Cauliflower pizza- This might be my fave https://pin.it/fjeqyuqok4k5js-
- Eggroll in a bowl- In a large, deep skillet, brown 1 lb of ground sausage. In a small bowl, combine 5 gloves of minced garlic, 1/4- 1/2cup of low sodium soy sauce or Liquid Aminos 16 oz. 16 Ounces, and 1/2 tsp of ground ginger (Ocean State sells them for $1); set aside. Once the sausage is cooked, add 1.5 bags of dry coleslaw mix to skillet and stir to combine. Pour the soy sauce mixture into the skillet and stir, continuing to cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until cabbage is wilted, but still a bit crunchy.
- Parmesan Zucchini- Preheat oven to 425 and line baking sheet with Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper (SmartGrid, Non-Stick, 45 Square Foot Roll). Cut 2 zucchini lengthwise into quarters and put in bowl. Pour 1 tbsp olive oil over zucchini and add 2 cloves minced garlic. Rub the garlic and olive oil over zucchini. Put zucchini on baking sheet in single layer, skin side down. Sprinkle with sea salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and oregano. Put on top rack and make for 15 minutes then switch to broil and bake for 4 minutes.
- 3 bean salad for summer
- Baked Chicken Tacos- Preheat oven to 375 and heat medium sauce pan over medium, add 1 tsp olive oil, 3 chicken breasts diced, and cook for about 10 minutes, 1 jar of any salsa (I love the Kirkland medium or any of the organic medium ones), 1 packet of low sodium taco seasoning; stir and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Spray a Pyrex Easy Grab Glass Bakeware and Food Storage Set (8-PieceBPA-free) with nonstick coconut oil spray and fill taco shells or Keto Cheese Taco Shells – No Carb – High Protein with the chicken salsa mixture. You can top with guacamole or avocado and lettuce.
- Avocado and White Bean Salad with Vinaigrette
- BBQ Turkey chili- Cook 1 lb ground turkey, sauté diced onions and all colored peppers in a separate pan. Add the mix to the ground turkey, add 1 can of canned organic turkey chili (Amy’s Organic Chili, Low Fat Medium Black Bean, 14.7 Ounce), 1 can of red kidney beans, 1 can of canellini beans, and Simple Girl Organic Carolina Kick BBQ Sauce – 12oz – Low Calorie – Sugar-Free Diabetic/Vegan Friendly – Gluten/Fat/MSG Free – Vinegar Based – Compatible with Most Diet Plans/True Made Foods Vegetable BBQ Sauce, Paleo Friendly, Non-GMO, 50% Less Sugar, 18 oz Glass Bottle. Mix it altogether and voila! This is another fall friendly meal
- Crockpot meatballs with Pineapple Habanero Sauce. Get lean meatballs (we like the Kirkland Italian meatballs) and put in crockpot on low, slowly add the sauce and BOOM, done! This is the sauce we love- Robert Rothschild Farm Roasted Pineapple & Habanero Sauce (12.7oz) – Glaze & Finishing Sauce – Sweet & Spicy Sauce for Chicken, Fish, Pork, Shrimp – All Natural, Gluten Free and Certified Kosher.
- Low Carb Cheeseburger Casserole
- Healthy Mac and Cheese with Caramelized Onions and Broccoli
- KID FRIENDLY SNACK- Sweet Potato toast!!! There are SO many options for this. Slice a sweet potato and toast 1 slice. You can put peanut butter, sliced banana and cinnamon on it. Another option is to add sliced turkey bacon, scrambled eggs or egg whites and top with green onion. A sweeter option that my kids love is add almond butter, blueberries and you can add pomegranate seeds or any other fruit. Add a fried egg, salsa and cilantro. This is far fetched and more adulty, but add brie, walnuts and some raw honey. I love adding chicken salad with celery salt. Or light cream cheese, sliced strawberries and sliced almonds. Add avocado and tuna. Lastly, you can do ricotta cheese, sliced pears and drizzle some raw honey. This are higher carb option snacks.
- Avocado brownies!!! Preheat oven to 450 and grease. 8×8 pan with coconut oil spray. Melt 7 oz of dark chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds. Mix pink Himalayan salt, 1/2 cup almond flour, and 1/2 cup cocoa powder in bowl. Add 4 large eggs (I did 2 egg whites and 2 regular eggs) and 3/4 cup of truvia mixed with honey and use mixer. Add the melted chocolate and 2 tsp of vanilla, then add 2 mashed avocados and blend. I used my vitamix to blend all ingredients. Bake for 20-25 minutes!!!
- 1 Minute Low Carb Brownie in a Mug (Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Vegan Sugar Free)- Lightly grease a microwave safe bowl with coconut oil or oven safe ramekin (Sweese 5105 Porcelain Souffle Dishes, Ramekins – 8 Ounce for Souffle, Creme Brulee and Ice Cream – Set of 6, White) and set aside. In a small mixing bowl, combine 1 scoop chocolate protein (I use Isagenix dutch chocolate), 1 tbsp coconut flour, 1 tbsp stevia, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1 tbsp cocoa powder, then add the 1 egg white, 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk, and dark chocolate chips. Mix until thick batter is form. Microwave in 30 second intervals until a good texture. If using oven, bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- Keto chocolate almond butter fat bombs- melt 1/2 c of coconut oil and almond butter in sauce pan on low. Add 3 tbsp of heavy whipping cream and raw cocoa powder. Add 1 tsp raw or local honey and some Himalayan salt (both from Costco). Put in silicone ice cube trays and freeze! Webake Ice Cube Trays Silicone Set of 3 Reusable BPA Free Silicone Ice Cube Molds Heart Shaped Ice Maker for Whiskey Drinks and Cocktails
- Keto whipped dessert with heavy whipping cream and sugar free cheesecake pudding with strawberries. This is easy and so yummy, but filling. We have used the sugar free pudding packs- banana cream, cheesecake, and lemon are amazing! https://pin.it/gjs3wgixwoe2be
- Keto PB Cups- melt 1/2 cup PB or any nut butter with 1/2 cup coconut oil in sauce pan. When liquid, pour into muffin tins (with liner) and sprinkle with dark chocolate melted. For the dark chocolate, I just used LIVfit Superfood Organic Cacao Powder — 100% Organic Cacao Powder 1lb, Enjoy A Delicious And Guilt-Free Chocolate Superfood, Produced by BetterBody Foods mixed with melted coconut oil. Freeze the PB first and then pour the chocolate OR just mix is altogether and freeze. My kids LOVE these!
- Keto cheesecake- Preheat oven to 350 and beat 3.8 oz packages of cream cheese (I LOVE THE Trader Joe’s ONE) until fluffy and combine with 1 cup of sweetener of your choice (NOW Foods Erythritol Natural Sweetener, 1 lb). Add 4 eggs one at a time and beat until thick and creamy. Grease the sides of a 9 inch springform pan (Hiware 9 Inch Non-stick Cheesecake Pan Springform Pan with Removable Bottom/Leakproof Cake Pan Bakeware with Cleaning Cloth)and put on baking sheet. Pour in the filling and bake for 40-45 minutes. Let cool for 1-2 hours on wire rack and add strawberries or anything else you want!
- Banana Protein Cheesecake- https://amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2014/01/16/banana-breakfast-cheesecakes/Two-Ingredient Banana Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bites I used Wilton Perfect Results Non-Stick Mini Muffin and Cupcake Pan, 24-Cup for them!
- Grass-Fed Cinnamon Butter Fat Bombs
- Flourless chickpea brownies- Ingredients:
1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained, rinsed
3 large eggs…
½ cup pure maple syrup
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda
3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
3. Place chickpeas, eggs, maple syrup, cocoa powder, baking soda, coconut oil, and extract in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth.
4. Divide batter among 12 prepared muffin cups.
5. Top each muffin with about four chocolate chips; push into batter.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Cool completely and enjoy!
These are just some of my faves, but they are easy for mom’s and so yummy. Keep checking back because I add daily!!!!
I also made a clean eating COSTCO shopping list to help you get started on the path of lifestyle change and happiness- This is just a list of the things I love and need!
- Granny Smith apples (lowest in sugar for fruits)
- Kirkland egg whites
- Eggs (to make boiled eggs)
- Thermoflask water bottles (so good for keeping track with water consumption)
- Spring Mix/Romaine lettuce/Spinach (too much spinach personally makes my stomach hurt)
- Organic ground turkey
- Himalayan salt (any spices- cinnamon, ground ginger, garlic, pepper, etc.)
- Steamable bags Brussel sprouts
- Sweet potatoes
- Kerry Gold Irish Butter
- Dave’s Killer Bread (Not keto approved)
- Kirkland pecans
- Organic mini guacamole cups
- The good bean chickpeas for high carb days
- Kirkland canned chicken salad
- Sir Kensington’s avocado oil mayonnaise
- Lemon garlic dressing/greek vinaigrette (primal kitchen or chosen foods)
- Avocado cooking oil
- Organic Chicken breast or thighs (awesome for grilling)
- Amylu Chicken burgers
- Aidell’s chicken sausage (any flavor)
- Kirkland protein bars
- Kirkland cashew clusters or coconut clusters
- Raw almonds
- Black beans
- English cucumbers
- Brita water and filters
- Broccoli (frozen or refrigerated)
- Riced cauliflower
- Kirkland pesto sauce
- Edamame spaghetti
- Strawberries, blueberries, Cotton Candy grapes (HAVE YOU TRIED?!)
- Mary’s Gone Crackers/simple mills almond flour sea salt crackers
- Kirkland almond butter
- Canned chicken salad
- Coconut oil
- Kirkland olive oil
- Heavy whipping cream
- Perfect bars!!!! Amazing deal because you can get 12 for 20!
- Almond flour
- Cacoa powder
- Peanut Butter
- Bananas for shakes
- Edamame spaghetti
- Frozen grilled chicken (farm raised or organic)
- Grass fed beef
- Rolled oats
Dear Trader Joe’s, can you please come closer to Somers, CT? I heard there might be one coming to Manchester, CT, but hurry up! I love Trader Joe’s, but I can hardly get there because the closest one is about 40-45 minutes away. I follow a lot of Trader Joe fanatics on Instagram and found some awesome products. Follow @traderjoeslists for more ideas! Note: I haven’t tried all of these items, but I want to. Maybe there shouldn’t be one close to my house…#theregoesallmymoney
- Unsweetened green tea in glass bottle
- blue cheese stuffed olives
- watermelon kombucha
- ONE bars (I am obsessed with the maple glazed donut)
- cauliflower gnocchi
- matcha green tea cans (never tried matcha, but @kristafitstagram loves it
- chili lime seasoning
- everything but bagel seasoning (put on hard boiled eggs yum)
- almond cashew macadamia nut beverage
- creamy almond butter
- mixed nut butter (my kids eat it from the jar)
- green goddess salad dressing
- cotton candy grapes
- sweet potatoes
- unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- rainbow wraps
- raw cashews
- 86% dark chocolate
- lemon elderflower soda (with vodka?!)
- blueberry lavender almond beverage (you can mix it with rolled oats and OMG)
- veggie protein burgers
- maple ladder cereal
- sriracha and garlic BBQ sauce
- cinnamon apple snack sticks (a must for kids)
- red lentil pasta
- hemp seed bars
- raises the bar BARS
- sweet potato ribbons
- ginger mints
- boxed wine